List of peer-reviewed journal papers and book chapters
(publications in Russian are listed separately)
Journal impact factors are given based on ISI "Journal Citation Reports" (JCR) published during the corresponding year (labeled by the previous year), or the closest available one.
Scanning Flow Cytometer: instrumentation
- Maltsev V.P., Chernyshev A.V., and Strokotov D.I.
Light-scattering flow cytometry: Advanced characterization of individual particle morphology
in Flow Cytometry: Principles, Methodology and Applications, ed. Papandreou S., Nova Science Publishers, New York, pp. 79103 (2013)
- Strokotov D.I., Moskalensky A.E., Nekrasov V.M., and Maltsev V.P.
Polarized light-scattering profile - advanced characterization of nonspherical particles with the scanning flow cytometry
Cytometry A 79A, 570579 (2011) Impact Factor - 3.753 (JCR 2010)
- Dyatlov G.V., Gilev K.V., Semyanov K.A., and Maltsev V.P.
The scanning flow cytometer modified for measurement of two-dimensional light-scattering pattern of individual particles
Meas. Sci. Technol. 19 015408 (2008) Impact Factor - 1.297 (JCR 2007)
- Fiorani L., Maltsev V.P., Nekrasov V.M., Palucci A., Semyanov K.A., and Spizzichino V.
Scanning flow cytometer modified to distinguish phytoplankton cells from their effective size, effective refractive index, depolarization, and fluorescence
Appl. Opt. 47, 44054412 (2008) Impact Factor - 1.701 (JCR 2007)
- F. Barnaba, L. Fiorania, A. Palucci, P. Tarasov
First characterization of marine particles by laser scanning flow cytometry
J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer 102, 1117 (2006) Impact Factor - 1.685 (JCR 2005)
- Maltsev V.P.
Scanning flow cytometry for individual particle analysis
Rev. Sci. Instr. 71, 243255 (2000) Impact Factor - 1.293 (JCR 1999)
- Soini J.T., Chernyshev A.V., Hanninen P.E., Soini E., and Maltsev V.P.
A new design of the flow cuvette and optical set-up for the scanning flow cytometer
Cytometry 31, 7884 (1998) Impact Factor - 2.15 (JCR 1997)
- Maltsev V.P. and Chernyshev A.V.
Method and device for determination of parameters of individual microparticles
US Patent Number: 5,650,847. Date of patent: Jul. 22, 1997
- Maltsev V.P., Chernyshev A.V., Doroshkin A.A., and Soini E.
Light scattering and fluorescence of single particles measured by a scanning flow cytometer
SPIE Proc. 2386, 199205 (1995)
- Chernyshev A.V. , Prots V.I., Doroshkin A.A., and Maltsev V.P.
Measurement of scattering properties of individual particles with a scanning flow cytometer.
Appl. Opt. 34, 63016305 (1995) Impact Factor - 1.033 (JCR 1994)
Scanning Flow Cytometer
White Blood Cells
Red Blood Cells
Inverse light-scattering problem